Cookham Dean Village Hall
CDVC operates an empty hall policy when you hire the hall it will be clean and empty, with all equipment stored in the appropriate location. We ask that when you leave you confirm that the condition is the same.
Before you leave the hall you should ensure that
- the premises and
surrounds are in a clean and tidy condition, including the toilet and kitchen areas
- kitchen equipment is cleaned and stored and the kitchen surfaces are clean and empty
- the tables and chairs are stored in their designated areas and in a safe and tidy state;
- all windows and doors are properly locked and secured;
- all rubbish bins are emptied to the outside bins with recyclable items placed in the recycling bin ( please note that black plastic bin liners can not be placed in the recycling bin). Any rubbish that can not be moved into the outside bins must be removed from the site;
- a checkout sheet is completed, signed and left in the kitchen (blank forms are available in the kitchen).
The committee reserve the right to apply a cleaning/repair fee if the condition or the hall is not as found and or issues are not reported by the hirer.